Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Mercyful Fate (Dnk) - Live in Hilversum, The Netherlands [Bootleg] (20/1-1984) [Lossless FLAC]
  • https://i.imgur.com/VGHHv1p.png

Artist: Mercyful Fate
    Release: 1984-01-20 Hilversum, The Netherlands (9-Track version)Soundboard
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: FLAC
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-g ... -l-en.html

MERCYFUL FATE - Countdown Cafe, St. Annahoeve, Hilversum, HOL 20/1/'84 Soundboard

This is the famous show that MF did for Dutch radio program Countdown Cafe. During January '84
    Countdown Cafe broadcasted 30 minutes of a metal band playing live, every friday evening.
    Other bands that featured that month were Raven, Dutch band Horizon, Crimson Glory, and others.
    Of course, I taped every broadcast. The MF show was by far the best concert that they aired. In fact,
    it was so incredibly good that I played the tape over and over again for many months after.
    Fate played like never before, King sung better than ever, the (small) studio crowd went nuts,
    and the sound mix was just amazingly heavy...
    Unsurprisingly, this recording soon ended up on a bootleg LP ('Werewolves in Hilversum') and later
    on some CD's. The radio broadcast was cut off right after 'Into the Coven'. Later I read that MF
    kept on playing for at least 15 minutes or so, but I could never find any recordings of the full show.
    So I assumed that nobody in the audience had brought a tape recorder that evening....

Last year I finally discovered somebody who had the *full* MF show on his list! His name: FinalCommand!! Obviously,
    I immediately set up a trade for this gem. When it fell on my door mat, I crammed the CD in my player....and nearly passed out!
    I had expected some half-assed distorted audience recording, but this turned out to be the full, (almost) uncut soundboard tape!
    The sound quality is only a litle less than that of my master FM recording of the first 30 minutes.
    So what I did is I took the first 30 minutes of my master tape and put the final 15 minutes of the FinalCommand recording
    after it. I Took out most of the tape hiss, balanced out the sound, and here you have the result...
    There's a fade out at the end of 'Doomed by the Living Dead', but that's also on my copy.

Anyway, a big 'thank you' to FinalCommand for providing the awsome 3 extra songs! As a touching extra,
    you'll hear the voice of the late and great Dutch DJ Alfred LaGarde announcing Mercyful Fate to the stage
    in fake Danish...

Enjoy the show!

Source:
    Cassettes -> DAT -> WAV -> CoolEdit -> FLAC
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Intro
    2. Black Masses
    3. Curse Of The Pharaoh
    4. Evil
    5. Gipsy
    6. Into The Coven
    7. The Oath *
    8. Doomed By The Living Dead *
    9. Corpse Without Soul *

* never broadcasted!
    Random avatar
    Bouvet Island (bv) Male

Topics Solved: 0

New link, same properties
    Hidden Link

• 7 likes this
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

OldNecromancer wrote:New link, same properties
    Hidden Link

Hello OldNecromancer, thank you for share this gig, i'm looking for this show also Milan 82, could you help me to find this show?

Thanks
    Random avatar
    Venezuela (ve) Male

michik wrote:
    OldNecromancer wrote:New link, same properties
    Hidden Link

Hello OldNecromancer, thank you for share this gig, i'm looking for this show also Milan 82, could you help me to find this show?

Thanks

1) Please, thank uploader by clicking that grey https://i.postimg.cc/0ymBsmzh/thumb-up.jpg button in his post; and NOT by typing "thank you".

2) I don't think that Mercyful Fate - Live in Milan 1982 even exists, I have knowledge about a live concert played in Milan in 1984 (NOT 1982)… Just see this M. Fate's bootleg list:
    viewtopic.php?p=146775#p146775
    \m/

• 1 likes this
    NO Zippyshare, thanx...
    Bringer of Steel
    Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
    Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

Thank you so much!!
    Random avatar
    Venezuela (ve) Male