Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Ritual (Bel) - Live at Sint-Anna Zaal, Aalst, Belgium [Bootleg] (29/6-1985)
  • http://i.imgur.com/0JIQS4w.png

Artist: Ritual (Belgium)
    Release: LIVE @ Sint Anna Zaal, Aalst, Belgium (06-29-85) (Ripped by BOC/Kenny J)
    Genre: Trad HM/Doom/PURE FUCKING EVIL!!!
    Bitrate: 256 kbps
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    An insanely rare live look at one of the most mysterious and amazing bands of the 80s. The tragic death of their bassist (and later drummer) would leave the remaining members with very few copies of their incredible selfitled EP, with only about 50-60 being sold before Rayme's passing. To make it even weirder, he is posing like hes dead on a slab on the back cover. SEE MY COPY SIGNED BY RAYME ON THAT PICTURE BELOW.

This is INSANELY rare, I was very happy to find my backup copies of this and many others I thought were lost when my 1TB external was destroyed. Ive concerted the audio from the video for myself, and so you guys can get a taste of this amazing bands obscure live-only material. They end with Prediction but after the crowd goes crazy and they get riled into a group chant with the band, they go into an encore thatll BLOW THE MINDS of fans of their classic EP. ENJOY!!
    P.S. Sorry my sunday upload day was slower then usual, Ive been working on converting a lot of DVD and VHSs to split-into-track mpeg and audio files. You guys like KIM SIXX? Ive always had some Live Kim Sixx stuff but I got a full concert video and the audio is great!!! Im also gonna post SLAUTER XSTROYES LIVE AT KATZ to!! Hail!!!

RIPPED BY BLOODOFCHRIST / KENNY J
    1. Last Night For The Demon
    2. Rising Insane
    3. Presence
    4. Martians
    5. March Of The Dead
    6. The Cold Freezes
    7. Submission (The Master)
    8. Prediction
    9. I'm Already Dead/Higher And Higher (Crowd Sing-along/chant)
    10.Pater Noster (Encore)

Enjoy!!!!

https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images ... e/full.jpg

https://a1-images.myspacecdn.com/images ... d/full.jpg

Note by Raymond "Rayme" Roobaert translated says "I no longer eat or sleep, I just write music! -Rayme"

Last edited by canadaspaceman on 22 Sep 2020, 18:32, edited 8 times in total.
    Reason: link is dead again-RunningWild on 25 Feb 2020 / look below for new link
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 4

Thanks for this 1 !
    I have 2 Kim Sixx's. Not sure what you have there from them, anyways it might be interesting for other members even if i have it already.
    S.X. live at Katz...i have 2 live recs in that venue : 1 of 1988 and the other of 1989. As above, if i have it already, might be interesting for other members...

Topics Solved: 19

Really? Wanna trade your Katz 1988 for my Colony Club Battle Of The Bands? The battle of the bands set rules too, BLACK ROSE & THORNS, Winter Kill, and closes with SAINTS REVENGE!!!

Do you have the date for your Katz 1989? PM me well see if theyr the same. I know my Katz show is 05-28-1989. Whats the date on your two Kim Sixx recordings? And you mean both video? I have 2 Kim Sixx live audio recordings and the concert video that ill have the audio of soon (next after I convert Militia and Assalant :)) We shud totally trade SX shows audio or video if u cant burn DVDs. Message me I know a way we can send each other huge files via like a gig+ actually it works with literally any file size we cud trade online if you want, itd be faster. :)

Whats the track list on your 89 Katz? Mines Winter Kill, Free The Beast, Blood In The Streets, NSZ190, The Stage etc. PM me ill send u the full track list we can compare.
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

Kim Sixx - Arhus, Denmark, 1985
    Kim Sixx - Skanderborg, Denmark, x-8-1984
    About the S.X. i'm not sure if i have your Colony Battle of Bands - as i have a file full of demos, unreleased tracks and live tracks without place or date of the recording - only listening to compare ...

But i can upload here to the forum asap the S.X at Katz in 1988 - there's no problem with it.
    Anyways - give me 1 day or 2 to check well the setlists of both Katz 88 + 89 - i don't wish to make a mistake. I have to search it as i don't know where i have it.

I left video snail mail trading quite a long time ago. I was trading with 20 guys at same time from all over (Argentina, Canada, US, Spain, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Italy etc etc) and it was too much time spending and in the end i sold my 4000 hours of vids as i needed room for the records and for the audio tapes and mags. Just kept something like 100 rare vids - Upper Echelon, Assalant,Tyrant,Angelwitch,Tyrant's Reign, Slauter Xstroyes, and some others i like a lot and use to watch quite often. But i don't do trades anymore. Only for audio and even this is on hold.

DUDE! That mix of demo and rehearsal tracks you have is the same one I used to have but lost with one of my hard drives and have been looking for since, I posted a request about it, can you upload this I've been looking for it forever. Do you have the radio interview also, mine came with all the tracks and a radio interview from the local Chicago radio station I can't remember the name though but it was about 20 minutes of an interview, even if you don't could you upload the tracks, I've been trying to get them back forever I haven't heard them since 2012.. I believe it was compiled by Rob/doomedplanet formerly of the Corroseum. that's where I got it initially and since the corrosium is gone I don't have contact information for him or a lot of the people on there that I didn't add to my Facebook.

Are both those Kim Sixx shows video? I have the audio of live in Arhus and another one I need to check the date, my video is live in Epsjerg, Denmark, 1987. 49 minutes and AMAZING quality! I really wanted to hear a nice live version of "wedding night with the demon" and to my surprise it's the first song on this! He'll yeah! Do I sense a second upload swap in my near future? ;) Slauter for Slauter and Kim for Kim?

Thank you very much for this live recording from one of my absolute favorite Belgian cult heavy/evil/doom/80's power metal bands. You rule BloodOfChrist and so does the great Ritual(Bel). I wish that I had the self titled ep on vinyl.
    Random avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Name: Matt

Topics Solved: 1

BloodOfChrist wrote:DUDE! That mix of demo and rehearsal tracks you have is the same one I used to have but lost with one of my hard drives and have been looking for since, I posted a request about it, can you upload this I've been looking for it forever. Do you have the radio interview also, mine came with all the tracks and a radio interview from the local Chicago radio station I can't remember the name though but it was about 20 minutes of an interview, even if you don't could you upload the tracks, I've been trying to get them back forever I haven't heard them since 2012.. I believe it was compiled by Rob/doomedplanet formerly of the Corroseum. that's where I got it initially and since the corrosium is gone I don't have contact information for him or a lot of the people on there that I didn't add to my Facebook.

Are both those Kim Sixx shows video? I have the audio of live in Arhus and another one I need to check the date, my video is live in Epsjerg, Denmark, 1987. 49 minutes and AMAZING quality! I really wanted to hear a nice live version of "wedding night with the demon" and to my surprise it's the first song on this! He'll yeah! Do I sense a second upload swap in my near future? ;) Slauter for Slauter and Kim for Kim?

Yep - Doomedplanet compiled the stuff and no, i don't have the FM interview...

I upload the Kim Sixx - Skanderborg x-8-1984 and you the other Kim Sixx Epsjerg 1987
    I upload SX - Katz 1988 and the +20 tracks and you upload the other Ritual live rec you have and the also promised already live rec of Medieval Steel haha ! Can it be ?

If you agree - I can only start doing this from tomorrow on...

Hey man, do you have video of Kim Sixx live in Skanderborg Festival August 1984? Thats the other one I have audio of but couldnt think of the place off the top of my head. Also are the more tracks besides Let It Loose, Boysbrigade and Bad Girl? I only have those 3 from Skanderborg.

Re-up done requeste by "Metamorphose" , enjoy comrade and thanks for the dr. Jekyll demo,

dead link

• 6 likes this

Last edited by RunningWild on 25 Feb 2020, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: dead link removed
    Bringer of Steel
    Peru (pe) Male

Re-uploaded, enjoy
    Hidden Link

• 4 likes this
    Belgium (be) Male

Topics Solved: 10

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]