Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » Master Massive (Swe) - The Media Palace (ca 2000)
  • http://i.imgur.com/2ek2k0U.png

Artist: Master Massive
    Release: The Pendlum (unreleased album ca 2000)
    Genre: Power Metal
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's a song from Swedish power metal band Master Massive. They were the brain child of guitarist Jan Strandh who's been part of the Swedish metal scene for around 30 years. Master Massive was formed after Strandh's previous band, Zanity, split up. Around the year 2000 they were reported recording their debut album and it was set for release. A track was included on a compliation CD that came with a hard rock magazine I bought. The song was great and I eagerly awaited the album's release. 11 years later it has still not been released. I have no idea of how this album might sound, but this song is really solid.

Enjoy!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. The Media Palace
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]