Bootlegs [Heavy / Power] » [DEAD LINK] Geoff Tate's Queensrÿche (US) - Live at Brews Brothers, Luzerne, PA [Bootleg] (06-11-2013)
  • THIS POST HAVE DEAD LINKS
    REQUEST A REUPLOAD HERE

CHECK SUBMITTED REQUESTS BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/sO6Q9sS.png

Artist: Queensryche
    Release: 2013
    Genre: Heavy / Power Metal
    Bitrate: 320
    ►Dead Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Live @ Brews Brothers [6-11-13] Luzerne,Pa
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    01. I Remember
    02. Anarchy-X
    03. Revolution Calling
    04. Operation: Mindcrime
    05. Speak
    06. Drum Solo
    07. Spreading the Disease
    08. The Mission
    09. Suite Sister Mary *
    10. The Needle Lies
    11. Electric Requiem
    12. Breaking the Silence
    13. I Don't Believe in Love
    14. Waiting for 22
    15. My Empty Room
    16. Eyes of a Stranger
    17. Encore Break
    18. Band Intros
    19. Silent Lucidity
    20. Best I Can
    21. I'm American
    22. Jet City Woman
    23. Empire

Topics Solved: 0

Just to let everyone know: This is not Queensrÿche. This is Geoff Tate's band that is posing as Queensrÿche while they pay tribute to the Queenrÿche album Operation: Mindcrime.
    The real Queensrÿche is Todd LaTorre (vocals), Michael Wilton (guitars), Parker Lundgren (guitars), Ed Jackson (bass) & Scott Rockenfield (drums ), and they released a new album last week.
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

title changed to Geoff Tate's Queensryche (US) - Live @ Brews Brothers [6-11-13] Luzerne,Pa

as far as [Just to let everyone know: This is not Queensrÿche. This is Geoff Tate's band that is posing as Queensrÿche while they pay tribute to the Queenrÿche album Operation: Mindcrime.
    The real Queensrÿche is Todd LaTorre (vocals), Michael Wilton (guitars), Parker Lundgren (guitars), Ed Jackson (bass) & Scott Rockenfield (drums ), and they released a new album last week.]

neither one should be called Queensryche i guess because its not an all original band. this is my favorite band and hated to see the split up but i will definitely listen to both of their 2013 albums as a loyal fan would.

It's very strange to have 2 bands called QUEENSRYCHE at the same time!! And really strange call a band QUEENSRYCHE without Geoff Tate (:D)
    Random avatar
    Italy (it) Male

Anyone can play the music behind Geoff Tate and it will sound like Queensryche. Even the band calling themselves Queensryche without Tate, only have a few original members. No matter how good the new singer is, Queensryche won't be Queensryche without Tate.
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 15

How can anyone really stand up for Tate? He's the reason for the horrible modern rock sound, occasional rapping and abysmal lyrics like "Hot Spot Junkie" that has made no Queensryche album ever come close to the S/T EP and Mindcrime (I mean only the first OMC, of course there's only one real OMC. The band has been consistently restrained by his domineering, threats and occasional violence against members (sometimes on stage, plus he's always mean and seems angry more often then not. I've heard stories of this first hand from friends who've played and worked with him. The guys without Tate have made the first decent album since the 80s, free of all the horrid bullshit that plagued Dedicated to Chaos (and every prior release for a loooong time). And guess where all that SHIT went? To Tates petty and childish jab at the band with Frequency Unknown (and it's FU-fist cover). And then he had the balls to deny that it was a jab at them. Yeah right. If I didn't know what a childish perpetually angry and seemingly insecure prick he was I would've assumed it was saying fuck you to all the Queensryche fans And fans of his early work like myself, with his horrible modern rock shit. Good riddance Tate, best of luck to the rest of the guys, it must feel great having the chains off huh?

Queens ruche hasn't been the Queensryche I know and love since Degarmos departure became imminent (empire) They will be more Queensryche (I.e. A Metal band, even a great Metal band) then ever since Op:MC now that Tates finally climbed into bed with his own ego and his lost I his sad delusion that he's added anything positive to Queensryche in over 20 years, that people only like the band because of him (his early fans should have hated them because of him), and that his horrible modern rock and hip hop infused self indulgence over a crippled and castrated band is anything anyone would ever want to listen to let alone stand by him when QUEENSRYCHE (i.e. The Metal Band) has already released the best material since the 80s and all it took was a little time to play what they want and what THEY think sounds good instead of having the entire band be controlled by the ego and temper of probably the least metal person I know.

True he was a huge part of the appeal of Queensryche at the beginning, but the time of him doing anything appealing has been gone since before I was fucking born. It seems like with Degarmo around he had little say in the music. Once he had a little more control over the music (1990) he needed more and more until Dedicated To Shit was just too far and Frequency Unknown showed us for certain what the source of the shit was. Tate is an asshole in more ways then one. I hope he dies on the toilet.

EDIT----------
    No offence to anyone here. I didn't realize the topic was from before the split and Tates true nature coming out in band members court testimony, and all that. I can understand thinking the problem could have been with the band and not Tate before that because everyone they'd done was together and all of it was shit so there was no way to really know (but it could be easy to assume the problem wasn't with Tate because his early work was so above and beyond, but don't forget the rest of them were then too and Theyr all closer to that then ever since now that Geoff Teat finally fucked the-hell-on off. Now we can pretend everything after Operation Mindcrime never happened until the Queensryche Self Titled and Theyr a great band again :)
    This 17-year-old kid who lived in New York contacted me... The kid’s name was Kenny... he said “You are The Mezmerist!”... I said, “What makes you think that I am The Mezmerist?” And he qualified it.

- TOM "MEZO" POLLOCK (Decibel magazine)
    United States (us) Male  YouTube 
    Name: BloodOfChrist

Topics Solved: 5

VardisRules wrote:Anyone can play the music behind Geoff Tate and it will sound like Queensryche. Even the band calling themselves Queensryche without Tate, only have a few original members. No matter how good the new singer is, Queensryche won't be Queensryche without Tate.

Agreed

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to Bootlegs [Heavy / Power]