Bootlegs [Hard Rock] » Crobot (US) - Live at Tyson Events Center, Sioux City, IA [Bootleg] (22/5-2015) [Lossless FLAC]
  • http://files.teamrock.com/images/696d616765-54241f07a050b3.50636127/1280x720.jpg

Artist: Crobot
    Release: May 22, 2015 - Tyson Events Center - Sioux City, Iowa, USA
    Genre: Hard Rock / Rock // Retro Riff Stoner Rock
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy, from your friend JITF! (cheers1)
    * Feel free to convert/chop/edit/share however you like. I only ask that you keep the Taper's notes and other files with it for posterity and context.

Crobot / 6:55 PM - Friday, May 22, 2015 / Tyson Events Center - Sioux City, Iowa, USA
    Headlining Act: Volbeat / Other Act: Anthrax

Band Lineup:
    Brandon Yeagley (Lead Vocals, Harmonica)
    Chris Bishop (Guitar, Backing Vocals)
    Jake Figueroa (Bass Guitar)
    Paul Figueroa (Drums)

RECORDING INFO:
    Device: Sony PCM-M10
    Microphone: Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone
    Recorded Quality: Lossless PCM
    Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
    Bit Depth: 24-bit
    Editing: EQ Treble Boost (10 dB), .WAV file split with Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0d LE
    Conversion: EZ CD Audio Converter v3.0.7 [64-Bit]
    Checksums: .MD5 & .ST5 files created with Trader's Little Helper v 2.7.0 (build 172)
    Lineage: Sony PCM-M10 > .WAV > .FLAC (Level 8)

Bootlegged by:
    JITF (JumpInTheFire)
    Setlist:
    01. Intro
    02. Legend Of The Spacebourne Killer
    03. Skull Of Geronimo
    04. Night Of The Sacrifice
    05. La Mano De Lucifer
    06. Nowhere To Hide
    07. Jam
    08. The Necromancer
    09. Welcome To Fat City
    10. Chupacabra
    11. Fly On The Wall

Runtime: 38 minutes, 27 seconds
    Recording Comments:
    Sound came out good. There wasn't a very big crowd to begin with, so it was very easy to maneuver around. I was front, slightly left. All concert pictures included with this recording were taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 at 16 Megapixels. The intro video was also taken the the Samsung Galaxy S5 in High-Definition, aspect ratio of 16:9 and 1920x1080 resolution.
    *Special Thanks: I'd like to give a huge shout out to user 'Stone_Boner' for his contribution to this. Without even knowing me, he offered to buy my ticket to the concert so that I could record and share with everyone, as a way for him to give back to the bootleg community. Thanks brother!
    Recording 'Proof' Comments:
    On track 02, "Legend Of The Spacebourne Killer" at 0:12-0:13, Brandon Yeagley says, "Sioux City!". The recording contains several other mentions as well.
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: JITF

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Hard Rock]