Bootlegs [Hard Rock] » Volbeat (Dnk) - Live at Tyson Events Center, Sioux City, IA [Bootleg] (22/5-2015) [FLAC]
  • http://i.ytimg.com/vi/da78RpLE99I/0.jpg

Artist: Volbeat
    Release: May 22, 2015 - Tyson Events Center - Sioux City, Iowa, USA
    Genre: Hard Rock / Rock / Groove
    Bitrate: FLAC
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy, from your friend JITF! (cheers1)
    * Feel free to convert/chop/edit/share however you like. I only ask that you keep the Taper's notes and other files with it for posterity and context.

Volbeat / 9:20 PM - Friday, May 22, 2015 / Tyson Events Center - Sioux City, Iowa, USA
    First Act: Crobot / Second Act: Anthrax

Band Lineup:
    Michael Poulsen (Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar)
    Anders Kjølholm (Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals)
    Jon Larsen (Drums, Percussion)
    Rob Caggiano (Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals)

RECORDING INFO:
    Device: Sony PCM-M10
    Microphone: Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone
    Recorded Quality: Lossless PCM
    Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
    Bit Depth: 24-bit
    Editing: EQ Treble Boost (10 dB), .WAV file split with Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0d LE
    Conversion: EZ CD Audio Converter v3.0.7 [64-Bit]
    Checksums: .MD5 & .ST5 files created with Trader's Little Helper v 2.7.0 (build 172)
    Lineage: Sony PCM-M10 > .WAV > .FLAC (Level 8)

Bootlegged by:
    JITF (JumpInTheFire)
    Setlist:
    01. Intro
    02. Hallelujah Goat
    03. A New Day
    04. Dead But Rising
    05. Lola Montez
    06. Danny & Lucy (11 PM)
    07. Ring Of Fire Jam (Johnny Cash Cover)
    08. Sad Man's Tongue
    09. Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
    10. The Human Instrument
    11. Michael Poulsen Goes Crowd Surfing (See Recording Comments)
    12. The Garden's Tale
    13. Heaven Nor Hell
    14. A Warrior's Call
    15. Doc Holliday
    16. The Mirror And The Ripper
    17. The Hangman's Body Count
    18. 16 Dollars (See Recording Comments)
    19. Pool Of Booze, Booze, Booza
    20. The Lonesome Rider
    21. The Fallen
    22. New Song (Untitled, Half-Song)
    23. Still Counting

Runtime: 01 Hour, 42 minutes, 42 seconds
    Recording Comments:
    Sound came out great. I was front, slightly left but also moved around a bit to try and get better pictures. All concert pictures included with this recording were taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 at 16 Megapixels. The intro video was also taken with the Samsung Galaxy S5 in High-Definition, aspect ratio of 16:9 and 1920x1080 resolution. As mentioned above there are two things of note regarding the songs. "Michael Poulsen Goes Crowd Surfing" - this is where Michael calls out a Father and Daughter in the crowd and offers to give them a free Volbeat shirt, so the band plays a 'surf' type of riff while he crowd surfs out there to personally deliver it to them. "16 Dollars" - Michael calls up all of the young kids in the crowd and lets them hang out for the duration of the song. Also as another side note, Michael says "Balloons" a few times, which is in reference to these two woman that went completely topless on top of their guy's shoulders for quite a few songs.
    *Special Thanks: I'd like to give a huge shout out to user 'Stoner_Boner' for his contribution to this. Without even knowing me, he offered to buy my ticket to the concert so that I could record and share with everyone, as a way for him to give back to the bootleg community. Thanks brother!
    Recording 'Proof' Comments:
    On track "03", "A New Day" at 3:56-3:58, Michael Poulsen says, "Sioux City let me hear ya!". The recording contains other mentions as well
    United States (us) Male 
    Name: JITF

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Bootlegs [Hard Rock]