FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Lossless [Requests] » [REQS] Megadeth (US) - 99 Ways to Die (1993) and Diadems (1995) vinyl lossless
Link/Source:

99 ways to die is from Beavis and Butthead Experience and Diadems is from Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight (1995). If someone has these from vinyl, please post them. Thanks !!!!!
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 65

Pretty rare stuff.
If you don't know/remember, in the early 1990s, the record labels were phasing out vinyl.

I worked in a record store and if anything came in on vinyl, it was sold out within a few months, and then only CD's and cassette tapes were always carried.
You might want to consider buying off ebay/discogs.
I am soon going to open a discogs account to buy stuff, as I don't see some things I want ever being uploaded here or other popular sites, so I might as well buy them.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 330

« Return to Lossless [Requests]