FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

NWOBHM [Requests] » [REQS] Pagan Altar (UK) - Stockholm gig of 28/09/2012
Link/Source:http://www.cruzdelsurmusic.com/index.php/2012/10/pagan-altar-in-stockholm-2892012-gig-report/

Does anyone have at least a bootleg in even a half-decent quality of the above mentioned gig? It was supposed to contain some unreleased songs from their shelved (or so it seems) 'Never Quite Dead' album. I am just dying to get a listen of that unreleased opus from them; and thankfully that gig can serve as a means to further enhance Pagan Altar/Terry Jones' legend and prolong their legacy.

Would kill to get hands on songs in any quality off their unreleased album. I wonder when would the real-deal ever get released in the first place.

I hope someone who had been at the gig would be so generous as to post it on this forum.

Regards,

Bentley.
Random avatar
India (in) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Very good live gig it was. i have this bootleg.do you mind contributing some rare stuff to the community before asking these rare gems?

• 2 likes this
Bringer of Steel
Iran (ir) Male
Name: Al

Topics Solved: 28

« Return to NWOBHM [Requests]