FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

NWOBHM [Requests] » [REQS] Dead on Arrival (UK) - Blow By Blow / Devil On My Shoulder [Single] (1982)
  • https://i.imgur.com/DUiw65E.png

Anyone got this single for share/trade? (Dead On Arrival #D.O.A.1 (S83 CUS 1739)

Recorded at Heartbeat Studios
    Produced by Dead on Arrival
    Engineered by Douglas Bogie

Credits:
    Grant Clark
    Donald Quirie

1. Blow By Blow
    2. Devil On My Shoulder
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

NWOBHM band from Scotland. In 1982 the band recorded their only double "A-side" single "Blow by blow" and "Devil on my Shoulder", which was only released in Scotland. It was widely played by local commercial radio stations and stayed in the hard-rock chart of Radio Forth for 27 weeks (number 1 for 9 weeks). Two other tracks from the same session were ear-marked for release but never were. "Lost Soul" and the band's signature track "Dead on Arrival" were planned to be the 2nd release. However the band were forced to abandon this plan when Ray(guitarist) sold the rights of "Dead on Arrival" to Whitesnake's David Coverdale. . For the next 3 years the band worked all over Scotland and the north of England as headline act or supporting big name bands such as The Scorpions and Diamond Head.
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to NWOBHM [Requests]