FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Feeble Lies (Swe) - Dreaming of Another Sky [Demo] (1993), Macrocosmic Emotions (Swe) - any
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/F ... Sky/238246

Hey guys I was trying to find some 90s technical/progressive thrash bands to hear and I stepped on those two but there is nothing on the internet and since they are both Swedish i knew were to address to :D

So first band Feeble Lies is only on MA here and there is nothing else out there except for this but the links seem to have expired. Thankfully they have members from more well known bands so there are more possibilities I think.

The second band (ex Xymonthra) here has a site here BUT i don't know if it is an active one.

Thx guys in advance continue the good work :D
Greece (gr) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests]