FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Agent Steel (US) - Live at Club Citta, Kawasaki, Japan, 18-19 Sep 2010
  • https://i.imgur.com/TniEtOm.png

Agent Steel played 2 nights at the Thrash Domination 2010 festival in Japan with John Cyriis on vocals and there is apparently a sound recording in circulation, although I'm not sure if it's an audience or soundboard recording.

There were actually 2 unofficial CD releases of this show - one 4x CD set for each of the two dates (also including performances by Nevermore, Overkill and Exodus), copies of which I saw sell for a silly amount of money on ebay a few months back. I've also found a used copy of the 19 Sep 2010 show for sale here for reference: http://uzedcd.net/inc/sdetail/11098

Judging by the videos available on youtube, John Cyriis struggled with his vocals, but what is of particular interest from those shows is that Agent Steel played a new song - Machiavelli's Throne - on both nights. I think it would be very interesting to hear this track as an indication of what new Agent Steel material with Cyriis would've sounded like had the reunion lasted longer than it did, so would really appreciate an upload if anyone has it - thanks.
     Male

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests]