FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Massacre (Can) - Creepy Crawlers [Demo] (1987)
Link/Source: LINK

The CANADIAN (Toronto) band Massacre. One of the guitarists (Mark Watts) is related to Scott Watts, bassist of Sacrifice.
Both guitar players were ex-Dark Legion.
Banned
United States (us) Male
Name: Mikael Vaalkoth

Topics Solved: 6

Good luck. The few guys from back then that might still have it copied are usually either too selfish, too lazy, or too stupid to rip and upload.
Plus, once you hear it , you might be disappointed. It has been built up into cult legend. The sound quality sucked, it was a low-fi rehearsal demo and only around 10 minutes long.

Don't bother asking Mark Watts, as he disavowed all Dark Legion's early speedcoree material when Skar (Megiddo) wanted to start a record label in the late 1990s and release Dark Legion. Imagine what he thinks of Massacre !

The singer once shared two songs off it on facebook around 10 years ago, then he eventually deleted it and has never uploaded the entire thing.
Trying to get anything off that Peruvian antichrist is impossible. Even if he actually agrees to it,anywhere he lives is a pigpen and disorganized.
You can try contacting him, but don't say you know me.
http://www.facebook.com/mario.c.seminario

There was also a MASSACRE rehearsal tape in 1985 when the singer Mario recruited the guitarist Voytek from BLOOD, and had included newer songs (eg. "Orange Fungus"). It was just Mario, Voytek, and a guy drumming on padded chairs. (more low-fi nonsense.)

BLOOD was a Razor clone band, (I think they were all Polish guys from Etobicoke).

I can upload the Death Tonge stuff if you need it. (1988-89). Mario sang for them.
Massacre's "Chemical Intruder" + "Psychotic Chemicals" was covered, as well as Dark Legion's "Brutal Horror", and all done pretty shitty.

Here is a pic of him from 1984, copying the hairstyle from DIRECT ACTION's singer.
https://i.imgur.com/mKPVllw.jpg

That 1987 year listed in metal archives is wrong. The only demo was 1985. Pretty sure of that.
Have to find the tracklist/info I saved inside a cassette case somewhere.
They were booked in 1985 / 86 to play Larry's Hideaway a couple times, but either the band pulled out, or the gigs were cancelled.

• 1 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

Ok , found the scrap paper I saved when I once copied the tape off that South American potato eater.
it was
Massacre - "Creepy Crawler" 84 Demo
Chemical Intruder / Psychotic Chemicals
Creepy Crawler
Spooky Story
Horror A.D. (Brutal Horror) [Dark Legion cover, or I guess Dark Legion covered it, because I think Mark watts sang it on the 1986 Psychosis demo.]
Green Slime

• 2 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Speed / Thrash Metal [Requests]