FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Incision (US-FL) - Dead Beneath the Dirt [Demo] (1991)
Link/Source: https://www.discogs.com/Incision-Dead-B ... se/4937201
I'm making this request for the original drummer of this band, Wade F.
Just see his message on Discogs! He's looking for this demo (but I'm looking for it, too!!), sending me a message and asking for a help… hence the creation of this topic; anyone able to help him in this research is more than welcome!!
Thanks in advance (cheers1)

P.s.: as far as I know, this band did release only 2 demos: this one in 1991 and "Faithful Decay" in 1992 (the only demo I own, on a dubbed tape, with photocopied grey cover, too…) \m/
If anyone need it, here is the link to Metal-Archives page: https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Incision/38114
NO Zippyshare, thanx...
Bringer of Steel
Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 210

« Return to Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests]