FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Chthonic (Twn) - 9th Empyrean Taiwanese Mandarin Edition (2000)
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/%E9%96%83%E9%9D%88/%E9%9D%88%E9%AD%84%E4%B9%8B%E7%95%8C/10819

Does anyone have the Taiwanese Mandarin edition of this, I can only find the English version and the ones that say are the Taiwanese Mandarin edition have English lyrics.

Thanks
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

I'm not sure if that would be exactly what actually we all are looking for, but I found this:
Hidden Link

Seems different from the (supposedly Taiwanese Mandarin, but in the end ...) English version. Sadly 192kbps but better than nothing I guess.

• 2 likes this
imp
Poland (pl) Male
Name: MeHow

imp wrote:I'm not sure if that would be exactly what actually we all are looking for, but I found this:
Hidden Link

Seems different from the (supposedly Taiwanese Mandarin, but in the end ...) English version. Sadly 192kbps but better than nothing I guess.

This english version was already uploaded (by myself) here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41175
(cheers)
NO Zippyshare, thanx...
Bringer of Steel
Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

OldNecromancer wrote:
imp wrote:I'm not sure if that would be exactly what actually we all are looking for, but I found this:
Hidden Link

This english version was already uploaded (by myself) here: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=41175
(cheers)

I know you guys have it :) I am saying that the one I've linked to is different from it, as I've listened to some of the tracks and they're being sung in non-english for sure. Then hopefully the one I've pasted is da real taiwanese one .

• 1 likes this
imp
Poland (pl) Male
Name: MeHow

« Return to Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests]