FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Death (US) - Rehearsal Tape #10 (July 15, 1985)
Link/Source:www.metal-archives.com/albums/Death/Rehearsal_tape_%2310/185484

Does anybody know where I can find Rehearsal Tape # 10? It says July 15, 1985 and the tracklisting is;
01. Corpsegrinder
02. Summoned To Die
03. Seizure
04. Curse Of The Priest
05. Slaughterhouse
06. Granny's Revenge
Running time: 14:55

I've been looking for this for over 2 years now, and cannot find it. I see it listed in people's trade lists, but I don't have anything of value to trade
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 0

I have a download called decree of death reh with 4 trax but the song titles are missing, so will check it out later and get back to this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

I downloaded the Decree Of Death link, and it was actually Rehearsal tape #4.
Random avatar
United States (us) Male

Cheers, Man.

I have all death rip rehearsals since Rehearsal #1 to Rehearsal #12. But I was checking and there's not a Rehearsal #10. Some Webs share Rehearsal #10 but its a copy of same rehearsals. So, if u wanna I can upload which u want from #1 to #12 and some rehearsals from 1986.
Colombia (co) Male

Mantas wrote:Cheers, Man.

I have all death rip rehearsals since Rehearsal #1 to Rehearsal #12. But I was checking and there's not a Rehearsal #10. Some Webs share Rehearsal #10 but its a copy of same rehearsals. So, if u wanna I can upload which u want from #1 to #12 and some rehearsals from 1986.

Good to know… but if so, why the band did release "Rehearsal #9" and after this, "Rehearsal #11" (and later, #12)?? Sounds weird... (hmm) (???)
NO Zippyshare, thanx...
Bringer of Steel
Italy (it) MaleYouTube 
Name: Tony

Topics Solved: 201

OldNecromancer wrote:
Mantas wrote:Cheers, Man.

Good to know… but if so, why the band did release "Rehearsal #9" and after this, "Rehearsal #11" (and later, #12)?? Sounds weird... (hmm) (???)

Yes, man, you are right. I was hoping that Rehearsal # 10 really existed, so I left a folder with that name, but it actually seems to be fake. So, rehearsal n. 1 to n. ° 11 may be more correct. So then, Which one would be the real rehearsal #10? Its too confusing.
Colombia (co) Male

band site lists the 1985 reh #10 with 5 tracks, but no idea what songs.
https://www.emptywords.org/BAND.htm

• 1 likes this
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests]