FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-2019 RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Katatonia (Swe) / Primordial (Irl) - Primordial / Katatonia [Split 10" EP] (1996)
  • Link/Source: Metal Archives

If anyone owns this and can rip it in stereo I would be very grateful.
    All of the rips already online were recorded in mono, probably all from the same rip.
    Random avatar

Topics Solved: 4

Very important hint dude! - And excellent ear if you heard this ;)
    Couldn´t believe a BERC release* fucked up like that, but I proved you right:
    Waveform clearly shows it´s FAKE stereo, by means of duplicating the mono channel, as you can see below.

First 60 seconds of track 1 (size=14920811 bytes):
    http://i.imgur.com/JVeJxa8.png

First 60 seconds of track 2 (size=8046427 bytes):
    http://i.imgur.com/rABawm4.png

Let's hunt down a proper stereo version! - Anyone?
    Does anyone have knowledge that it was no production fault by Misanthropy Records?
    * Imho scene releases are overrated anyway. No proper tagging, incorrect mp3 headers, containing null streams and other embarrassments…
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

WHAT? Haha .. So nuts. I wonder how it turned out in mono on the rip ?
    I don't have my original anymore but I will check with some friends and see if anyone still got it!
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Black / Death / Doom Metal [Requests]