FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Holland (US, w/ Michael Angelo Batio) - Little Monsters (1985) [original press]
http://www.metal-archives.com/images/1/4/9/7/149793.JPG

The re-edition with remastering was posted here before, by Strapp I think, but I was wondering if anyone had a rip from the original Atlantic Records vinyl. The remastering evidently made the drums sound clipped and some other issues like that... thanks in advance...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ho ... ers/149793
Bringer of Steel

Topics Solved: 18

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]