FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] The Connection (US) - Something About You / Can't You See I Love You [Single] (1984)
https://i.imgur.com/MvlSr8R.png

Looking for The Connection's single 'Something About You / Can't You See I Love You, 1984'.
Private Press #840948

https://www.discogs.com/The-Connection- ... se/1941379

Credits: Bruce Bennet, Gary Thomas Agresti

1. Something About You
2. Can't You See I Love You
Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1420

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]