FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] The Lords of Chaos (Fin) - Condemn to Death / Moonlight With Love [Single] (1983)
https://i.imgur.com/DReTXDl.png

Looking for The Lords of Chaos single 'Condemn to Death / Moonlight With Love, 1983'.
Private Press #LOCS666

https://www.discogs.com/The-Lords-of-Ch ... se/8167873

Also had the song "Feels Like A Good Thing" on the 'Suomi-Rock 2, Compilation 1983'.

Credits: Harri Salmi

1. Condemn to Death
2. Moonlight With Love
Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
Name: Emil

Topics Solved: 1419

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]