FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Vigilante (US) - Demo (1993) / Helstar (US) - Promo [Demo] (1993)
My main question about these two demos is whether or not they exist. If so, is the sound quality similar to the more widely available Vigilante demo? My two points of interest are the Simon & Garfunkel cover and the performances on each track. If anyone has these/knows someone who has these/can confirm they do not exist, please reply here. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested to hear these songs in a different way than the Multiples of Black versions.

Link/Source:
Vigilante Demo
Helstar Demo
United States (us) MaleYouTube 
Name: Zach

Topics Solved: 0

If I understand things correctly the Vigilante tracks are the same recordings as the Multiples of Black versions. That album was just a collection of tracks from two demo sessions.
I would love to hear the tracks that never made it unto the album though!
Name: The Mountain

Topics Solved: 2

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]