FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Laenburch - Unusual Forces (1989)
  • prog metal 1989 vinyl no info

-1 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Australia (au) Male

Topics Solved: 0

Edit: This request was about Section 16 (US) - Identity Crisis (2002) before this guy edited the topic and its content.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adhur wrote:I´m waiting for an upload ,Bitrate 320 kbps please.

So you´re waiting for an upload?
    May I serve you a drink while waiting?

I´m sick of ppl stepping in, complaining about dead links (your first 8 posts) and then request stuff still available (post #9-10). This is no pirate forum!
    If you really want it in cbr320 then go and buy it. It´s just $4.99 at Amazon. But you probably forgot to read the rules and overlooked the red box above.
    Meanwhile I´m giving the cbr192 rip a rehear - good enough, at least for me.

Adhur wrote:…wtf

As you said.
    FORUM MOD!
    Austria (at) Male

Topics Solved: 926

1 Jägermeister ...hurry up!...
    i don't have to buy a shit on amazon ,when you and the rest of the ppl in here are uploading and downloading music for free from others without permission of the authors,musicians,etc...btw that's illegal but it seems that you do not know...(and YOU say this is not a pirate forum? LOOOOOOOOOOOL funny joke) .You are the first fucking pirate in here,,,silly.
    If people get angry every time I tell their links are dead, that's not my problem ,and btw cbr192rip is very poor,some problem with 320 gayer?..btw you have downloaded many albums,demos,etc for free from this forum in cbr320 kbps...so shut the fuck up.

-2 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Australia (au) Male

RunningWild wrote:
    Adhur wrote:I´m waiting for an upload ,Bitrate 320 kbps please.

So you´re waiting for an upload?
    May I serve you a drink while waiting?

I´m sick of ppl stepping in, complaining about dead links (your first 8 posts) and then request stuff still available (post #9-10). This is no pirate forum!
    If you really want it in cbr320 then go and buy it. It´s just $4.99 at Amazon. But you probably forgot to read the rules and overlooked the red box above.
    Meanwhile I´m giving the cbr192 rip a rehear - good enough, at least for me.

Adhur wrote:…wtf

sic!

-2 reputation votes
    Random avatar
    Banned
    Australia (au) Male

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]