FORUM RULES
------------------
DON'T REQUEST 2010-PRESENT RELEASES AND ALBUMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM THE BAND OR LABEL.

Always put [REQS] before the topic title!. Try to include as much details as possible - country, release year, format, tracklist, sources/links.
Search the forum / Google before requesting!!.

Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests] » [REQS] Headline (Fra) - Live Bordeaux Krakatoa (2000) [Live Bootleg]
Hello guys, I have a -really-hard-to-find- request,
anyway I hope maybe anyone could help me... ?

I have heared something about a very rare bootleg from the great french band " Headline "
I have found all the informations, details and the front cover also, but nothing more :(

After a long time, last year I have tried finally to contact the band directly by e-mail to ask some help.
They were really nice and I had a beautiful feedback but unfortunately nobody in the band have this record.
They told me, they have some personal records just for their personal use only of course, but not this bootleg.

So here is all the informations about my request:

Headline (Fra) Bordeaux, Krakatoa (11.02.2000) February 11, 2000
duration: 46mn 02s
type: Live Bootleg
quality: average
additional information: it was a concert with these 3 bands: VANDEN PLAS (Ger), Headline (Fra) and Chinchilla (Fra)

and I have found this artwork too (coming from a french collectors website):
http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/07/05/130705091634296246.jpg

I have tried to ask to the french collectors website also, but this bootleg was not available once again :(
the guys were really nice and they told me: they are searching this bootleg too! :D

So... If anybody can help me or if anybody knows another way to find this crazy rarity, that will be really great!

Thanks guys and let the heavy metal force be with you ! \m/
Bringer of Steel
France (fr) Male
Name: marcobistro

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to Hard Rock / Heavy / Power / Melodic / Progressive Metal [Requests]