New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » New Heavy-Metal Horror film: Metal Maniac!
When a washed-up heavy metal DJ is pushed over the edge, he digs up the remains of his dead band members and uses their body parts to construct the "Metal Maniac."
He brings his creation to life using an old satanic metal record, and controls it with the heavy metal broadcast from his underground station.
Will Metal Joe and his creation conquer, or can a bumbling cop and two redneck vigilantes stop him?
With a soundtrack loaded with classic metal from bands like Manilla Road,Oz, Nasty Savage and Deceased, why not watch and find out?

Topics Solved: 0

Hahaha....very funny, trashy movie! GREAT SOUNDTRACK and a zombie creature with a BLACK DEATH Backpatch is the coolest stuff I've ever seen (zombie)
Germany (de) Male 

The nun that gets killed is Sandy Kruger from Sacred Few! Classic metal cameos rule.

Awesome,i loved it.
and it looked like it was filmed here in ohio.i'm guessing kent by the church in the movie.

Yup, shot mostly in Kent and Alliance.That's part of the reason there are so many Ohio bands in the soundtrack too, most of those guys were just around at shows and I was able to ask them for permission to use their music.

« Return to Metal News / Promotion