New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » As Viewed From The Pit 2nd Printing Pre-Sale
From Website:
As Viewed From The Pit - A photo history of the era that made South Texas the Heavy Metal Capital Of The World. 150 pages with hundreds of photos of the bands, the fans, and ephemera, many of which have never been published before. Also includes personal stories and thoughts from some of the biggest names in the world famous scene, including Jason McMaster (Watch Tower), Bob Catlin (S.A. Slayer, Juggernaut), Art Villareal (S.A. Slayer, Karion), Mike Soliz (Militia, Assalant), and many more. Each copy will include full size concert ticket and show flyer reproductions. This is a very limited pressing and will sell out.

The first pressing sold out and the author is having a pre-sale for the 2nd printing BUT he needs to get 80 pre-sale orders to make the printing happen.

From FaceBook page:
Pre-sale for the 2nd print run of As Viewed From The Pit is now live! Pre-sale will run through midnight on Sunday, July 21st.
- If there are a minimum of 80 books pre-sold by then, I will place the order with the printer.
- If there are fewer than 80 books pre-sold by then, I will be fully refunded on Monday, July 22nd.

Book website: https://www.asviewedfromthepit.net/

2nd Print Pre-Sale: https://www.asviewedfromthepit.net/product-page/as-viewed-from-the-pit-photos-from-the-south-texas-metal-scene-1978-1989-2nd

My blog: Texas Metal Powerhouse
Bringer of Steel
United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 5

« Return to Metal News / Promotion