New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » dead horse is dead! Long live dead horse!
  • Texas band, dead horse, have called it quits... again. Some of the most brutal mosh pits in Houston were at dead horse shows in the late 80s/early 90s. Their unique brand of metal really spoke to the Houston locals. DH were the band we all thought would make it big but sadly it never happened for them. After reforming they became a harder, more straight-forward thrash act. I felt they lost their quirky edge that was one of their endearing qualities but they were still giving it a good try.

Message from the band:
    Well that's going to be all Folk! After over 6 years of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly, deadhorse have all agreed to lay the Horse to Rest. We have 4 more shows left before Summer and will be doing Austin and The Hernandez Fest (in the Valley) this August. We plan to do one final Houston show shortly there after, maybe in September. We have decided to focus on our families and personal lives. We have so many people to thank and those people are listed on our last 3 CD release. What God has joined together, let no one separate. We are stronger together and will always remain close friends, Alpo, Greg, Ronny, Scott and Argo #Horsecore4life

My blog: Texas Metal Powerhouse
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 5

« Return to Metal News / Promotion