New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » Interview with Battleaxe's Mick Percy (NWOBHM)
  • Just thought to drop by and share a link about an interview, that I made with Battleaxe's Mick Percy.
    http://www.kultmetal.com/2016/06/interview-with-mick-percy-battleaxe-2016.html

Ps. actually my first one, so bear with me. I might try to catch up someone else in the future, as well, and do more. It's all learning process to me, and a hobby. I do articles rather rarely, but I think articles such as these might hold value for longer time, so it's all good, right? :)
    Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

Nice job with this interview. The questions were well thought out, and the presentation was very well done.
    United States (us) Male

Topics Solved: 14

Thanks man. (cheers1)
    There would had been room for improvement, as always, but I really enjoyed of getting a few very good answers out of Mick, which really interested myself. A few short ones were left out, but "might" be answered later on.

Trying to work out with the "language barrier", because English is my 2nd language.

Luckily there was some information available of Battleaxe around. Can't imagine how hard would it be to do an interview with even more obscure band with virtually no full-length releases, where there's basically no information available of them around, to create decent questions. (hehe) Especially, since I'd like to get out some answers about the past and the eighties. I'm pretty sure that beside myself, people are interested about the past, as well. Why, otherwise, would books such as Malc MacMillan's NWOBHM Encyclopedia have such "cult" following? (vking1)
    Name: Tane Norther

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Metal News / Promotion