New Releases, Promotion, Reunions, Newcomers etc.
Metal News / Promotion » Raven - Kickstarter-exclusive album (NWOBHM)
Only two weeks left to pledge and receive a Kickstarter-exclusive album. All pledge package options can be found here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... ermination
United Kingdom (uk) Male

Topics Solved: 97

I looked at the options, and can't find one I like/will pay for.
The band reached their goal and getting an album of cover songs they will do is not important to me compared to years ago if they did it.
Maybe being in debt and very choosey how I spend my money has tainted my Raven fandom.
I am nt even seeing them play in concert tonight.
Not so much because all the money spent traveling there to Toronto and buying the ticket at the door,
but the uncertainty that the doorman/security will refuse me after I pay to get in when they search me, or during the show they throw me out if I am recording.

The ONLY shows I will ever go to are by total underground bands without recording contracts and at bars that don't care if I bring a video camera.

I COULD buy some $100 flip-phones and record, but don't feel like spending even more money for shows I hardly attend.
I remember a VERY long time ago, I stopped caring about attending concerts, and my boss asked "how old are you?" , I was in my mid-late 20s, and he said "yeah, that sounds about right".
He also grew tired of the mostly shit sounding live club PA systems and having to be stuck surrounded by others.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

« Return to Metal News / Promotion