Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » TOP 10 BRITISH ALBUMS!!! VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1
  • We are making a poll about British top Ten albums.Your vote is much appreciated!! Thanks!! (PS: If there is an album not in the voting list add it by yourself in your top-10 if you want) !!!!

    BRITANNIA

    Angel Witch-Angel Witch
    BATTLE AXE - Power of the universe
    Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    Blitzkreig - A Time of Changes
    Chateaux - Chained and Desperate
    CLOVEN HOOF-DOMINATOR
    Cloven hoof - sultans ransom
    CLOVEN HOOF SAME LP
    CHEVY-THE TAKER
    Cobra - Warriors Of The Dead (1985)
    Cobra -Back From the Dead
    Crucifixion - Green Eyes (EP)-1984
    Dark Star (UK)- Dark Star-1981
    Dealer (UK)- First Strike (1986)
    Demon - Night Of The Demon
    Demon - The Unexpected Guest
    Desolation Angels - Desolation Angels
    Diamond Head-Lightning To The Nations
    Elixir - The Son Of Odin
    Ethel the Frog-1980
    Excalibur-Bitter end
    FIST-BACK WITH A VENGEANCE
    Fist (1980) - Turn The Hell On
    Gaskin - End of the World-1981
    Grim Reaper - See You in Hell
    Hammer (UK)- Contract With Hell (1985)
    HOLOCAUST-THE NIGHTCOMERS
    Incubus - To the Devil a Daughter (1984)
    JAGUAR-Power Games
    Masque - The Dead of the Night
    MILLENNIUM (UK)-Millennium 1984
    Mythra (UK)-Death and destiny (EP) 1979
    Overdrive - Dishonest Words (1990)
    Omega (UK)- The Prophet (1985)
    Praying Mantis - Time Tells No Lies
    Quartz - Against All Odds
    Quartz - Stand Up and Fight
    Savage - Loose ‘n Lethal
    Raven - All For One
    SAMSON - SHOCK TACTICS
    Samson - Head On
    Saracen - Heroes, Saints And Fools
    Sledgehammer-Blood On Ther Hands (1983)
    Satan-Court In The Act
    Satanic Rites - Which Way the Wind Blows (1985)
    Satanic Rites - No Use Crying (1987)
    SHOCKSPLIT (UK)- Under Wraps
    Slander - Careless Talk Costs Lives (1991)
    Spartan Warrior - Steel N' Chains - 1983
    Tank - honour and blood
    TANK - Power of the Hunter
    Tank - The Filth Hounds of Hades
    The Black Riders (UK) - The Chosen Few (1984)
    THE HANDSOME BEASTS - BEASTIALITY-1981
    TOKYO BLADE - SAME LP
    TOKYO BLADE-Night Of The Blade
    Trojan - Chasing The Storm
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Spellbound
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Wild Cat
    Tysondog (UK) -Beware Of The Dog-1984
    Tytan - Rough Justice-1985
    White Spirit - White Spirit (1980)
    Wild Pussy (UK)- Mechanarchy [EP] (1989)
    Witchfinder General - Death penalty-1982-
    Witchfinder General - Friends Of Hell
    Witchfynde - Give Em Hell
    Witchfynde - Cloak and Dagger (1983)
    Witchfynde - Stagefright (1980)
    Wildfire (UK) - Summer Lightning (1984)
    Wildfire (UK)- Brute Force And Ignorance (1983)
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Costas
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Location: Athina
    Posts: 18

    Reputation: -140
    Topics Solved: 0

    In no particular order:

    Angel Witch-Angel Witch
    Cloven Hoof - Sultans ransom
    Wildfire (UK) - Summer Lightning
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Wild Cat
    Praying Mantis - Time Tells No Lies
    Satan-Court In The Act
    TOKYO BLADE - SAME LP
    Gaskin - End of the World-1981
    Elixir - The Son Of Odin
    SAMSON - SHOCK TACTICS
    _________________________
    If any of my posts is broken down, contact me directly by PM
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Martin
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: In the lair of the Dilldappen
    Posts: 557

    Reputation: 4324
    Topics Solved: 8


    MORE COMPLETE LIST FOR TOP-10!!
    100 ALBUMS - CHOSE YOUR BEST WITH NO PARTICULAR ORDER
    Avenger- Blood Sports
    Atomkraft- Future Warriors
    Angel Witch-Angel Witch
    Angel witch - Screamin n Bleedin'
    BATTLE AXE - Power of the universe
    Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    Blind Fury - Out of reach
    Blitzkreig - A Time of Changes
    BLADE RUNNER - Hunted
    Chateaux - Chained and Desperate
    Chateaux - Fire Power
    CLOVEN HOOF-DOMINATOR
    Cloven hoof - sultans ransom
    CLOVEN HOOF SAME LP
    CHEVY-THE TAKER
    Cobra - Warriors Of The Dead (1985)
    Cobra -Back From the Dead
    Chariot - The Warrior
    Crucifixion - Green Eyes (EP)-1984
    Deep Machine - Deep Machine
    Damascus- Open your eyes
    DARK HEART - Shadow Of The Night
    Dark Star (UK)- Dark Star-1981
    Dealer (UK)- First Strike (1986)
    Demon - Night Of The Demon
    Demon - The Unexpected Guest
    Desolation Angels - Desolation Angels
    Diamond Head-Lightning To The Nations
    diamond Head-borrowed time
    Elixir - The Son Of Odin
    Ethel the Frog-1980
    Excalibur-Bitter end
    FIST-BACK WITH A VENGEANCE
    Fist (1980) - Turn The Hell On
    FAST KUTZ - Burnin'
    Girlschool - Hit and Run
    Girlschool - demolition
    Gaskin - End of the World-1981
    Grim Reaper - See You in Hell
    Grim Reaper - Fear no evil
    Hammer (UK)- Contract With Hell (1985)
    HOLOCAUST-THE NIGHTCOMERS
    Incubus - To the Devil a Daughter (1984)
    JAGUAR-Power Games
    Legend - same
    Legend - Death in the Nursery
    Masque - The Dead of the Night
    MILLENNIUM (UK)-Millennium 1984
    Mythra (UK)-Death and destiny (EP) 1979
    Overdrive - Dishonest Words (1990)
    Omega (UK)- The Prophet (1985)
    Praying Mantis - Time Tells No Lies
    Preyer - Termination
    Pagan Altar - vol 1
    Persian Risk - Rise up
    Quartz - Against All Odds
    Quartz - Stand Up and Fight
    Raven - Wipe out
    Raven - All For One
    Raven - Rock until you drop
    Ritual - the Widow
    Savage - Loose ‘n Lethal
    SAMSON - SHOCK TACTICS
    Samson - Head On
    Shiva - Firedance
    Saracen - Heroes, Saints And Fools
    Sledgehammer-Blood On Ther Hands (1983)
    Satan-Court In The Act
    Satanic Rites - Which Way the Wind Blows (1985)
    Satanic Rites - No Use Crying (1987)
    SHOCKSPLIT (UK)- Under Wraps
    Slander - Careless Talk Costs Lives (1991)
    Spartan Warrior - Steel N' Chains - 1983
    Spartan Warrior -Spartan Warrior
    Tank - honour and blood
    TANK - Power of the Hunter
    Tank - The Filth Hounds of Hades
    tank - this means war
    The Black Riders (UK) - The Chosen Few (1984)
    THE HANDSOME BEASTS - BEASTIALITY-1981
    TOKYO BLADE - SAME LP
    TOKYO BLADE-Night Of The Blade
    Trojan - Chasing The Storm
    Tygers of Pan Tang - crazy nights
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Spellbound
    Tygers of Pan Tang - Wild Cat
    Tysondog (UK) -Beware Of The Dog-1984
    Tytan - Rough Justice-1985
    Vardis 100MPH
    White Spirit - White Spirit (1980)
    Wild Pussy (UK)- Mechanarchy [EP] (1989)
    Witchfinder General - Death penalty-1982-
    Witchfinder General - Friends Of Hell
    Witchfynde - Give Em Hell
    Witchfynde - Cloak and Dagger (1983)
    Witchfynde - Stagefright (1980)
    Wildfire (UK) - Summer Lightning (1984)
    Wildfire (UK)- Brute Force And Ignorance (1983)
    Wolf - Edge of the World
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Costas
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Location: Athina
    Posts: 18

    Reputation: -140
    Topics Solved: 0


    Ouch, how many brilliant albums I didn't thought of. What puzzles me, if you're making a list about British Albums, why are there no IRON MAIDEN, SAXON, JUDAS PRIEST or BLACK SABBATH? Or is this list restricted to NWOBHM Bands (in a very narrow definitioned way)
    _________________________
    If any of my posts is broken down, contact me directly by PM
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Germany (de) MaleYouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Martin
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: In the lair of the Dilldappen
    Posts: 557

    Reputation: 4324
    Topics Solved: 8


    My friend is a list of british albums in general not only nwobhm. i tried not to mention the big ones like Saxon,Maiden,Def Leppard. Its for the less popular nwobhm albums like Crucifixion,or totally obscure british albums like Slander. Even if Angel witch or Diamond Head is well known,hope you catch my point:) Also i am talking for vinyls not cd's and specially records from the 80's.
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Costas
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Location: Athina
    Posts: 18

    Reputation: -140
    Topics Solved: 0


    I Like This Thread But One Quick Question am i Supposed to Pick and Put Either One of My Chose in My Top 10 List

    Just Like to Know

    Oh and One More Thing You're Missing Another Lesser Known NWOBHM Band

    Bitches Sin - Predator (1982)
    Bitches Sin - Invaders (1986)

    Just Wanted to Mention Them
    _________________________
    _______________________________________________________
    If Any of My Links End up Dead i Will Re-up 'em as Soon as Possible

    http://i.imgur.com/oQTbd.png
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Ben Smith
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Susanville
    Posts: 641

    Reputation: 11400
    Topics Solved: 16


    Ofcourse you can add some albums of your own choice my friend!
    Yes, Bitches sin is a mistake that arent in the list..
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Costas
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Location: Athina
    Posts: 18

    Reputation: -140
    Topics Solved: 0


    My Top 10 List

    1. Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    2. Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations
    3. Fist - Back With a Vengeance
    4. Raven - Wiped Out
    5. Samosn - Head On
    6. Tank - The Filth Hounds of Hades
    7. Tygers of Pan Tang - Crazy Nights
    8. Witchfynde - Give 'em Hell
    9. Wildfire - Brute Force and Ignorance
    10. Wolf - Edge of the World

    List is Hard, Couse There Are So many Great NWOBHM Albums, But in My Case This List Was Most in My Favortites
    _________________________
    _______________________________________________________
    If Any of My Links End up Dead i Will Re-up 'em as Soon as Possible

    http://i.imgur.com/oQTbd.png
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) MaleYouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Ben Smith
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Susanville
    Posts: 641

    Reputation: 11400
    Topics Solved: 16


    Here are my personal favorite top 10 (leaving out my favorite band MAIDEN and also PRIEST and the other big boys like SAXON, SKYCLAD (I'll count them as big boys), RAINBOW (well I think of them as Brit due to Blackmore but most were Americans when I think about it), SABBATH, PURPLE, first 2 OZZYs, etc)

    In order:
    1) DEMON - The Unexpected Guest
    2) ANGEL WITCH - Angel Witch
    3) RAVEN - All For One
    4) CLOVEN HOOF - Sultans Ransom
    5) DEMON - Night of the Demon
    6) JAGUAR - Power Games
    7) SATAN - Court In The Act
    8) WITCHFYNDE - Cloak and Dagger
    9) BLITZKRIEG - A Time of Changes
    10) CHATEAUX - Firepower

    Honorable mention of a band I didn't see on the list yet - SABBAT first 2 albums
    _________________________
    Rock'n'roll is far too slow, and so the adrenaline does not flow
    Where is the power?, where is the glory? - Heavy Metal is my story
    I've got Heavy Metal Music in my blood - and I'd like to get it to you if I could
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: The Metal Church
    Posts: 760

    Reputation: 10330
    Topics Solved: 18


    Great lists indead! I would like to say that the ''big'' bands dont mentioned in the list because we are concern mostly on underground/not so common bands, that's why Saxon,Maiden,Sabbath,Rainbow,etc is out. Also lets specify mostly in 80's traditional metal bands,thats why there isnt Sabbat in for example.I will post tomorrow the poll as it is right now,many greek friends have vote here,along with members of strappado and some other blogs,just to see what some people thing. Hope its fun for you also!!
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Costas
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Location: Athina
    Posts: 18

    Reputation: -140
    Topics Solved: 0


    1. Angel Witch - Angel Witch
    2. Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade
    3. Deep Machine - Deep Machine (released 30 years to late)
    4. Elixir - The Son Of Odin
    5. Grim Reaper - See You in Hell
    6. Demon - Night of the Demon
    7. Satan - Court In The Act
    8. Tröjan - Chasing The Storm
    9. Witchfinder General - Death penalty
    10. Witchfynde - Give 'em Hell
    _________________________
    Wantlist: Physical / Digital
    User avatar
    Administrator
    Sweden (se) Male   YouTube  
    Status:Offline
    Name: Emil
    Rank: Administrator
    Location: Gotham City
    Posts: 9975

    Reputation: 298190
    Topics Solved: 1419


    1 Tank - The Filth Hounds of Hades
    2 JAGUAR - Power Games
    3 FIST - BACK WITH A VENGEANCE
    4 Satan - Court In The Act
    5 Witchfinder General - Death penalty
    6 Angel Witch - Angel Witch
    7 CLOVEN HOOF SAME LP
    8 Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations
    9 Wolf - Edge of the World
    10 Avenger - Blood Sports
    User avatar
    United Kingdom (uk)
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Armed For Battle
    Posts: 13

    Reputation: 37
    Topics Solved: 0


    Angel Witch - Angel Witch
    Saracen - Heroes, Saints And Fools + Change of Heart
    Diamond Head-Lightning To The Nations
    Tröjan - Chasing The Storm
    Pagan Altar - Volume one
    Savage - Loose ‘n Lethal
    Praying Mantis - Time Tells No Lies

    But really in my Top list this albums staying below that
    Iron Maiden 80-84
    Judas 80,82,84
    Def Leppard 83
    User avatar
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Fear My Way
    Location: Ukraine
    Posts: 94

    Reputation: 2
    Topics Solved: 0


    Cloven hoof - Sultans ransom
    Desolation Angels - Desolation Angels
    Diamond Head - Lightning To The Nations
    Excalibur - Bitter end
    Mythra (UK) - Death and destiny (EP)
    Omega (UK) - The Prophet
    Saracen - Heroes, Saints And Fools
    Tytan - Rough Justice
    Witchfinder General - Death penalty
    Grim Reaper - See You in Hell
    _________________________
    KEEP IT TRUE
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Fear My Way
    Location: Greece
    Posts: 59

    Reputation: 136
    Topics Solved: 0


    Bravo users and Admin. impressive selection of artists and their albums. i too have composed my own list. if an american band ended up on my list, feel free to correct me (metal)

    My Tops

    1) Rescue (now known as Palass) - Queen of the World
    2) Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades
    3)Omen - Battle Cry
    4) Medieval Steel - Medieval Steel EP (or The Dungeon Tapes)
    5) Wildfire - Brute Force & Ignorance
    6) Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade (self-titled)
    7) Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    8) Holocaust - The Nightcomers
    9) Paragon - Force of Destruction
    10) Warlord - Warlord (self-titled)
    11) Tytan - Rough Justice
    12) Trancemission - Back in Trance II
    13) Liege Lord - Master Control
    14) Dark Star - Dark Star (self-titled)
    15) Black Fate - Commander of Fate
    16) CJSS - World Gone Mad
    17) Angel Dust - Into the Dark Past
    18) Tank - Honour and Blood
    19) At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

    i may had put some of these bands in the wrong order, for the fact that i constantly alternate my music (depending on my mood) XD
    (More albums to come)
    User avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Jared
    Rank: Living in the Dark
    Posts: 4

    Reputation: 1
    Topics Solved: 0


    rumblebee1985 wrote:Bravo users and Admin. impressive selection of artists and their albums. i too have composed my own list. if an american band ended up on my list, feel free to correct me (metal)

    My Tops

    1) Rescue (now known as Palass) - Queen of the World
    2) Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades
    3)Omen - Battle Cry
    4) Medieval Steel - Medieval Steel EP (or The Dungeon Tapes)
    5) Wildfire - Brute Force & Ignorance
    6) Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade (self-titled)
    7) Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    8) Holocaust - The Nightcomers
    9) Paragon - Force of Destruction
    10) Warlord - Warlord (self-titled)
    11) Tytan - Rough Justice
    12) Trancemission - Back in Trance II
    13) Liege Lord - Master Control
    14) Dark Star - Dark Star (self-titled)
    15) Black Fate - Commander of Fate
    16) CJSS - World Gone Mad
    17) Angel Dust - Into the Dark Past
    18) Tank - Honour and Blood
    19) At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

    i may had put some of these bands in the wrong order, for the fact that i constantly alternate my music (depending on my mood) XD
    (More albums to come)


    CJSS (USA)
    Angel Dust (Germany)
    Black Fate (Germany)
    Liege Lord (USA)
    Omen (USA)
    Medieval Steel (USA)
    Trancemission (Germany)
    Rescue (Belgium)
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male YouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Dim
    Rank: Chasing the Storm
    Posts: 44

    Reputation: 313
    Topics Solved: 1


    here's my Top 10 British albums !

    1. Tokyo Blade - s/t
    2. Shogun - s/t
    3. Lion - Dangerous Attraction
    4. Dealer- First Strike
    5. Tytan - Rough Justice
    6. Marshall Law - s/t
    7. Cobra - Warriors Of The Dead
    8. Grim Reaper - See You In Hell
    9. Diamond Head - Borrowed Time
    10. Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male YouTube 
    Status:Offline
    Name: Dim
    Rank: Chasing the Storm
    Posts: 44

    Reputation: 313
    Topics Solved: 1


    Dim_03 wrote:
    rumblebee1985 wrote:Bravo users and Admin. impressive selection of artists and their albums. i too have composed my own list. if an american band ended up on my list, feel free to correct me (metal)

    My Tops

    1) Rescue (now known as Palass) - Queen of the World
    2) Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades
    3)Omen - Battle Cry
    4) Medieval Steel - Medieval Steel EP (or The Dungeon Tapes)
    5) Wildfire - Brute Force & Ignorance
    6) Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade (self-titled)
    7) Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    8) Holocaust - The Nightcomers
    9) Paragon - Force of Destruction
    10) Warlord - Warlord (self-titled)
    11) Tytan - Rough Justice
    12) Trancemission - Back in Trance II
    13) Liege Lord - Master Control
    14) Dark Star - Dark Star (self-titled)
    15) Black Fate - Commander of Fate
    16) CJSS - World Gone Mad
    17) Angel Dust - Into the Dark Past
    18) Tank - Honour and Blood
    19) At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

    i may had put some of these bands in the wrong order, for the fact that i constantly alternate my music (depending on my mood) XD
    (More albums to come)


    CJSS (USA)
    Angel Dust (Germany)
    Black Fate (Germany)
    Liege Lord (USA)
    Omen (USA)
    Medieval Steel (USA)
    Trancemission (Germany)
    Rescue (Belgium)


    haha. i guess i did go too far with the list without noticing that there were bands on the list that are not British. good observation on your part (scream) (metal1) (scream)
    User avatar
    United States (us) Male
    Status:Offline
    Name: Jared
    Rank: Living in the Dark
    Posts: 4

    Reputation: 1
    Topics Solved: 0


    rumblebee1985 wrote:
    Dim_03 wrote:
    rumblebee1985 wrote:Bravo users and Admin. impressive selection of artists and their albums. i too have composed my own list. if an american band ended up on my list, feel free to correct me (metal)

    My Tops

    1) Rescue (now known as Palass) - Queen of the World
    2) Tank - Filth Hounds of Hades
    3)Omen - Battle Cry
    4) Medieval Steel - Medieval Steel EP (or The Dungeon Tapes)
    5) Wildfire - Brute Force & Ignorance
    6) Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade (self-titled)
    7) Battleaxe - Burn This Town
    8) Holocaust - The Nightcomers
    9) Paragon - Force of Destruction
    10) Warlord - Warlord (self-titled)
    11) Tytan - Rough Justice
    12) Trancemission - Back in Trance II
    13) Liege Lord - Master Control
    14) Dark Star - Dark Star (self-titled)
    15) Black Fate - Commander of Fate
    16) CJSS - World Gone Mad
    17) Angel Dust - Into the Dark Past
    18) Tank - Honour and Blood
    19) At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

    i may had put some of these bands in the wrong order, for the fact that i constantly alternate my music (depending on my mood) XD
    (More albums to come)


    CJSS (USA)
    Angel Dust (Germany)
    Black Fate (Germany)
    Liege Lord (USA)
    Omen (USA)
    Medieval Steel (USA)
    Trancemission (Germany)
    Rescue (Belgium)


    haha. i guess i did go too far with the list without noticing that there were bands on the list that are not British. good observation on your part (scream) (metal1) (scream)


    Also:
    PARAGON (Germany)
    AT THE GATES (Sweden)

    You're top 19 is now a top 9!
    (hehe1)
    User avatar
    Bringer of Steel
    United Kingdom (uk) Male 
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Bringer of Steel
    Location: Ecosse
    Posts: 1500

    Reputation: 30666
    Topics Solved: 92


    I'll leave the big bands like Saxon, Maiden, Sabbath, Motorhead etc. and the "classic" nwobhm bands (angelwitch, raven, grim reaper, satan, blitzkrieg, diamond head etc. ) out of this list...

    1. TRAITOR'S GATE - The devil takes the high Road Ep
    2. CRUCIFIXION - Green Eyes Ep
    3. REINCARNATE - Take it or leave It 7''
    4. TRIDENT - Destiny 7''
    5. WEAPON - It's a mad, mad World 7''
    6. DRAGSTER -Ambitions 7''
    7. HAMMERHEAD - Time will Tell 7''
    8. DEMON PACT - Eaten Alive 7"
    9. RICOCHET - Midas Light 7''
    10. TRESPASS - One of these Days 7"
    _________________________
    I've made my own code, sold my soul to Manilla Road. Modern metal i don't give a f@ck...I was raised on rock!!!
    User avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Status:Offline
    Rank: Fear My Way
    Posts: 92

    Reputation: 4104
    Topics Solved: 3


    « Return to General Metal Discussions



    Related Topics  Author   Replies   Views 
    related Underrated 80's british metal albums

    Black_Machine

    7

    1415

    related vote for Hammerhead

    lochinvar

    3

    794

    related What file host should be used? [PLEASE READ & VOTE]

    Strappado

    41

    3809

    related Battle of the riff masters, vote and comment!

    Hellraiser212

    11

    1069

    related V/A - British Steel [Compilation] (1985)

    Strappado

    1

    1353

    related [SOLVED] [NEED RE-UP] V/A - The 2nd Wave Of New British Metal [7'' EP] (1987)

    aeternus1990

    2

    580

    related V/A - The Best of British: A Rock Collection [Compilation] (1985)

    jasonkont

    0

    1025


    « Previous topic | Next topic »

    Who is online
    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest