Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » Free Iron Maiden Ebooks Endorsed By The Author.
  • Howdy! - Just letting you know (if you don't already) about some really amazing books (over a dozen!) written by a Croatian Iron Maiden fan and Author Stjepan Juras that are totally free to download. Hidden Link

"As the author of enumerous books about the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, as well as their long-time devoted fan, I’ve brought a great and, I believe without a doubt, the right decision. I have decided to publish all of my books related to Iron Maiden in digital form and available completely free of charge for all who wish to read them. In this place you can download free PDF files of all my books without any qualms and fill in the additional knowledge about the band that has in its almost half-century-long career shifted many borders and connected people from all over the world in the best possible way. I believe that knowledge should not remain a right exclusively for those able to afford it, and withheld from the rest. Knowledge can and should be shared and this is the right path if we want to build a brave new world. Fans who would like to purchase my books in the traditional, hardcover book format are more than welcome to do so, as their contribution is the only financial support I receive for my full-time dedication to my work as a writer – due to the fast pace of publishing a new book every few months, writing became my sole source of income. It is very simple to download my books. Just click on download link and that’s it. It is completely for free. Thank you for your support! Up the Irons!"

https://i.imgur.com/jdnO7On.jpg
    https://www.maidencroatia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/powerslavebookcover.jpg
    https://www.maidencroatia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FOTD-3D-frotback.jpg
    Australia (au) Male
    Name: Kenny T

Topics Solved: 3

I downloaded them months ago when they first became available but I haven't yet had a chance to read them. I have read praise for them but as yet don't know anyone who has read them. Are they any good?

Topics Solved: 0

Deathdancer wrote:I downloaded them months ago when they first became available but I haven't yet had a chance to read them. I have read praise for them but as yet don't know anyone who has read them. Are they any good?

Yes they are real good...very much worth your time.

• 1 likes this
    Australia (au) Male
    Name: Kenny T

Topics Solved: 3

« Return to General Metal Discussions