Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » 1980's Malaysian Heavy metal
I can not stop being fascinated by Malaysian bands these days. I actually start to think its better than Japanese.

The thing I noticed unfortuantly is that they seem to really like ballads(atleast what I noticed with bands like SYJ,Ella and the boys, Wings And search) nothing wrong with it really. But it feels the majority of the songs are not hard and catchy as much. But when it is, Its so great!! What REALLY suprised me is that some do even have more views on youtube than Heavy load. So I dont get it are they still popular in Malaysia?

So I trying to discover more raw heavy metal from the 80's, Especially demos. Please dont hesitate to reply if you have something to share. Would love to discuss!!

Heres my YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/skullfucke ... subscriber
Sweden (se) MaleYouTube 
Name: David

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to General Metal Discussions