Recommendations, Records, Collections, etc.
General Metal Discussions » Buying custom patches?
My battle jacket is nearing completion, but there's still a few more patches that I'd like to add. But for some of the older bands, either the band never printed any or they're borderline impossible to find today. The obvious solution would be to print my own, but all the places I know of require a minimum of 50 prints (unless it's backpatch sized), which is just too steep for my wallet. I could try to sell them, but it'd be hard to do and it'd feel a bit wrong (especially for bands that are still active, but don't have any patches available).

Does anyone know of any good places where you can cheaply print one or two patches? Preferably in Europe, but elsewhere works too.
Ran
Random avatar
Sweden (se) Male 

Topics Solved: 0

If you'd like an Ear Danger patch, they're €3 invluding @/H. Have a look at www.eardanger.com to order
 Male

check this out http://www.over-zone.com/ you can make your own patch or buy from the store !

• 1 likes this
Greece (gr) Male YouTube 
Name: Dim

Topics Solved: 1

Topic is old, but i actually looking a place when i can make and buy custom embroidered patch just one piece.
I don't need more - just 1 piece. I have my own project and what now....is there any company making such things?
EDIT.
I have found great company making embroidered patches - canadian site: http://quality.e-patches.ca

• 1 likes this
Random avatar
Canada (ca) FemaleFemale

dude seriously get any black fabric. Print black n white logo/pic of what you want.Cut out shit that has white in it - and apply to your fabric . You can seriously just use any paint... good paint for like construction purposes is the best.. If you want to add detail to that badboy pick up thread and needle .
It sounds like a lot of work but maximum youll spend 4 hours on this. Remember kids in India do far more complex shit on factories
Canada (ca) MaleYouTube 
Name: Misha

LOGIN / REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON POSTS + VOTE TO SEE HIDDEN LINKS

« Return to General Metal Discussions