Ideas / Suggestions » About Past Members ?
Hello friends, just want to tell that in this forum there was a great member called hardrocker28, it is amazing how much music of Turkey shared the original format and included scan, just wondering if anyone blog can rescue the great job he did and back to upload your files, or tell what happened? because it was a loss for the blog, the last time was entered in 2013.

THANKS !!

\m/ \m/ !!
For some warmth from someone ...
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male 
Name: John

Topics Solved: 46

Has anyone ever tried emailing him to check in on him? There's several amazing members of the community who are unfortunately long gone. To name only a few I also wish Steeler, Jasonkont or Malinku could make triumphant returns some day. Who knows what happens in their offline lives too, I agree it's kinda odd when major contributors just disappear one day. I just hope they're well, wherever they happen to be these days.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

Do you mean all his uploads for Heavymetalrarities.com are dead ?

Probably a few blogspots out there have shared / re-uploaded his stuff, you can find using Googlesearch.
Maybe add in "Blogspot" with the name of band and demo / album.

As for here, not too many are continually checking and re-uploading.
The only guys I know who do it all the time and help the forum, without even waiting for NEED RE-UP requests are Pelança, AchiLLeS, and schmygel .

A lot of members here like to download, but how many of them pay it back ?
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male 

Topics Solved: 327

canadaspaceman wrote:Do you mean all his uploads for Heavymetalrarities.com are dead ?

He's just referring to how much he enjoyed the guy's uploads, then one day he never logged back in, and wonders what ever happened to him.
FORUM MOD!
Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

Erik, a their email is available. Try by it.

TadakatsuH0nda, I only will help who colaborate to forum or help me. I will not to help anymore these leechers who only do requests and never share nothing and doesn't reupload broken links. I already helped various members, and after I was needing they, these members has ignored me. About Steeler, Malinku, Jasonkont, Witchcross and others excellent and important members, it's likely they are absent today because the leechers. And more sad to me I am being confused with these without life social pigs who register in forum to write shit and to trol (spams). I am doing all what I can to the best to forum.
I also don't understand the motive to Strappado be absent here big time. It is weird. I'm afraid Strappado close the forum.
Banned
Brazil (br) Male
Name: Pelu

Topics Solved: 62

TadakatsuH0nda wrote:Has anyone ever tried emailing him to check in on him? There's several amazing members of the community who are unfortunately long gone. To name only a few I also wish Steeler, Jasonkont or Malinku could make triumphant returns some day. Who knows what happens in their offline lives too, I agree it's kinda odd when major contributors just disappear one day. I just hope they're well, wherever they happen to be these days.

You're right friend, there are many great members who have absented long time, plus there are many files blog that links are broken but we can only have information compartiry this incredible blog
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male 

Pelança wrote:Erik, a their email is available. Try by it.

TadakatsuH0nda, I only will help who colaborate to forum or help me. I will not to help anymore these leechers who only do requests and never share nothing and doesn't reupload broken links. I already helped various members, and after I was needing they, these members has ignored me. About Steeler, Malinku, Jasonkont, Witchcross and others excellent and important members, it's likely they are absent today because the leechers. And more sad to me I am being confused with these without life social pigs who register in forum to write shit and to trol (spams). I am doing all what I can to the best to forum.
I also don't understand the motive to Strappado be absent here big time. It is weird. I'm afraid Strappado close the forum.

There are many new mienbros who just want to download but do not share but do not think Emil close the forum, you must do something for spam, change the method to register on the forum there mienbro only bother that should say Emil
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male 

canadaspaceman wrote:Do you mean all his uploads for Heavymetalrarities.com are dead ?

Probably a few blogspots out there have shared / re-uploaded his stuff, you can find using Googlesearch.
Maybe add in "Blogspot" with the name of band and demo / album.

As for here, not too many are continually checking and re-uploading.
The only guys I know who do it all the time and help the forum, without even waiting for NEED RE-UP requests are Pelança, AchiLLeS, and schmygel .

A lot of members here like to download, but how many of them pay it back ?

True, there are many members who help but no longer do as they have the credits they deserve, schmygel is a great member it helps everyone always shares the new links, Pelança, always share what they have.
Bringer of Steel
Peru (pe) Male 

« Return to Ideas / Suggestions