Ideas / Suggestions » Rusfolder/Ifolder problem
  • Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted on this forum in a while, but I think I should call your attention to something I've noticed lately.

Up until recently, Rusfolder (also known as Ifolder) has allowed non-premium users to download files either by choosing an advertising module to view, or by installing their download software (which comes up as malware on many anti-virus systems, which typically block the installation of such crapware).

Within the past few weeks, Rusfolder has stopped permitting downloads of files more than one month old by simply viewing advertising. Now you MUST install their crapware if you want to get to the download screen. I have no intention of disabling my anti-virus to put their garbage on my machine.

Therefore, I suggest that we A) stop using Rusfolder as a filehost, and B) spread the word about Rusfolder's unfair and dangerous business practices, to discourage other filehosts from following the same business model.

Any comments, including work-around methods for downloading files from Rusfolder, would be appreciated.

Steel Republic
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Topics Solved: 0

I have never seen link generators(leechers) for rusfolder but will ask some geeks about that. If there is a leecher, there's nothing to worry about then.
    Bringer of Steel
    Iran (ir) Male
    Name: Al

Topics Solved: 28

insane surgeon wrote:I have never seen link generators(leechers) for rusfolder but will ask some geeks about that. If there is a leecher, there's nothing to worry about then.

OK thanks. I look forward to hearing back about this, because I'm not a programmer and really don't know anything about this.

Steel Republic
    Bringer of Steel
    United States (us) Male 

Hi NJ_thrasher, thanks for your info. I have updated the ifolder(rusfolder) lesson linked below. Uloz.to has most of the older files you might be looking for. Rusfolder's current money making scheme will likely fail since most of the files can be found elsewhere.

viewtopic.php?f=185&t=2314&p=11805#p11805

« Return to Ideas / Suggestions