Live Albums [Progressive Metal] » Cyclone (Jpn) - Cyclone Special Live EP (2008)
  • http://www.metal-archives.com/images/5/4/8/5/548507.jpg?3800

Artist: Cyclone
    Release: Cyclone Special Live EP
    Genre: Progressive/Heavy Metal
    Bitrate: 320
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alright, so a funny story for this one, I'd actually purchased this being advertised as their full-length, and when I got the CD and opened it up it was decidedly not their full-length despite being packaged in the full-length's case, artwork, tracklist and all. I have not the slightest idea how many of these were made, or why I received it by accident, but I did, and on the CD itself it says in big bold capital letters "PROMOTION ONLY / NOT FOR SALE" so I can't imagine there are very many of these, anyhow, I thought you guys would enjoy this and while I'd initially intended to share their album here instead, this is still pretty cool, it features Hisakatsu Igarashi (Novela's vocalist, he sounds a bit funny because it's a live recording, but it's bearable), as well as 6-string master Yasumitsu Shimizu (Hellen, Babylon) and I can confirm that he sounds just as good live as he does in studio. Enjoy!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Cyclone
    2. Song for Liberty (Instrumental)
    3. Planet Earth
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 
    Name: Tachi Ikoma

Topics Solved: 16

porosimetal wrote:TACHI IKOMA , MANY THANX AGAIN FOR THIS GREAT OFFER!! I LOVE THE BANDS YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR INFO PIECE,CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!! ANY CHANCE FOR MORE TITLES FROM THEM TO UPLOAD?? ALL THE BEST FROM GREECE! porosimetal

I actually intended to buy their full length and would have shared it here but they sent this instead for some reason. I really like Hellen and Babylon, so I really didn't mind them sending me this weird thing instead, but yeah, you can expect to see their full length uploaded sometime because I'd really wanted to hear it.

• 1 likes this
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

rng_hs wrote:let us know when you find it since that's one of the big holes in my j-prog digital collection :)

I certainly will. Can't go wrong with Novela's vocalist and Hellen's guitarist together.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

I really liked the Novela albums you kindly sent to us, so I can't wait to listen to it. Many thanks.
    Name: David

Topics Solved: 2

You're welcome Dejv! Their vocalist is an older guy now, and it's a live recording, but he still seemed like a pretty strong vocalist. I think that Cyclone full-length is probably really good judging by this.
    FORUM MOD!
    Canada (ca) Male YouTube 

« Return to Live Albums [Progressive Metal]