Progressive Rock » Third Wish (US) - Third Wish [EP] (1993)
  • http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5126/wyscancover.jpg

Artist: Third Wish
    Release: Third Wish [EP] (1993)
    Genre: Progressive Rock/Metal
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Hidden Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An EP from US prog rock/metal act Third Wish. They started in 1992 in Florida and released this EP before they found out that another band had the rights to the name "Third Wish". Soon after the release of this EP, they changed their name to Wyscan.
    I have not found much info about the band.

I contacted the former singer, Dean Madonia, on Facebook and he burned me a copy of the Wyscan album and included the Third Wish EP.
    In his own words:
    "The band was originally called "Third Wish." We released an EP, "Third Wish," by Third Wish. After we released, another band with the same name made us change our name. We picked "Wyscan" It means "wish" in Olde English. The New CD was called "Third Wish," also but was released as the band name Wyscan. None of the songs from the EP were included on the disk, but I have included them on yours. There is an additional song that was dropped from the CD. I will look for it and if I find it, i will send you the MP3. Also - We used to do some Instrumentals live. These songs were not included on the CD either, but they are on Jonathan Kreisberg's first CD - The Jonathan Kreisberg Trio (1996) I think, and have the same band members minus the keyboard player and of course myself. This is basically what split the band up - Jonathan's quest to persue instrumental Jazz.
    It is a shame, because he was the best rock player I ever heard.
    If you like the CD ""Third Wish," Spread the word! I would like to see it re-printed..."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Back in the womb
    2. Stars
    3. The Game

Last edited by canadaspaceman on 14 Feb 2019, 21:53, edited 2 times in total.
    Reason: link hidden
    Bringer of Steel
    Sweden (se) Male

Topics Solved: 0

DANNEQ,thanx a lot for another great obscure prog jewel!!At times reminding me of the USA prog greats MASTERMIND! Superb songs and instrumental parts in an almost jazzy fusion style!!Their balladesque ,tender melodies are from their good points too!!AWESOME!! porosimetal
    Random avatar
    Greece (gr) Male
    Name: PANOS

Topics Solved: 1

« Return to Progressive Rock