Punk » Nunchaku (ヌンチャク) (Jpn) - Nunchaku (ヌンチャク) (1995)
  • http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/michaeljacksonismydad69/nunchaku_zpsdzd3oq1d.png

Artist: Nunchaku (ヌンチャク)
    Release: Nunchaku (ヌンチャク)
    Genre: Hardcore Punk/Thrash Metal/Grindcore
    Bitrate: 320
    Hidden Link
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    They don't quite come as heavy and in-your-face as Nunchaku (ヌンチャク). Posterboys of the Kashiwa hardcore circuit, and were one of the first to coin their style as KCHC (Kashiwa City Hardcore), the chaotic crossover-thrash-grind Japanese kings released three albums before calling it a day in 1998. They've been pretty popular since their initial founding in 1993, and are definitely as relevant as ever. What this is is my rip of their first album, which was self-titled, in 1995. Although they pretty much engulfed the Japanese hardcore scene by 1996, their first album wasn't that much of a hot seller, and can be a bit tricky to find a copy of today at a cheap price. It's also probably their heaviest and most uncompromising release out of the three albums, with raw testosterone slams making the listener want to start his own pit in his kitchen. Oh, and believe me, Nunchaku had CRAZY mosh pits.
    Discogs.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Up Front Vagina (アップ・フロント・ヴァギナ)
    2. Yatte Miyou (やってみよう)
    3. Kujaku Ou (くじゃく王)
    4. Monzetsu Groove (悶絶グルーヴ)
    5. Rurekuteshi Life? (るれくてしラェフ?)
    6. Oreshasha (オレシャーシャー)
    7. Heya to Choukyoushi to Watashi (部屋ト調教師ト私)
    8. System Shit no Tsumori (システムシットのつもり)
    9. 3 Code de Warui ka (3コートで悪いか)
    10. Anal Chissoku (アナル窒息)
    Name: R.M.

Topics Solved: 0

« Return to Punk